Posted on December 12, 2014
If you’ve ever bought a table or booked a private event at Howl at the Moon Indianapolis, you’ve chatted with Julie! She’s our private event booking maniac over in Indy and definitely someone you want helping you plan your party. Not convinced? Just look at these pictures and then read her interview below!
Name: Julie Wright
Job: Sales & Events Manager
Years with Howl: 3
1. What’s your favorite thing about working at Howl? Booking holiday parties! I also enjoy having clients that have never been to Howl at the Moon before and exceeding their expectations!
2. Name your top 3 favorite drinks on the menu! 1. Bud Light 2. Jack Daniels 3. Fruit Roll Up Bucket
3. What musician or celebrity do you think is your kindred spirit? I’m inclined to say Britney Spears, but I’ve been referred to as, “The White Nicki Minaj” on more than one occasion!
4. What 3 artists are repeatedly playing on your Spotify right now? Zac Brown, Michael Buble and Britney Spears!
5. If you could have dinner with any musician, dead or alive, who would it be? Although I’ve already had dinner with the Zac Brown Band… I definitely would want to have dinner with them again!
6. What’s your biggest pet peeve? People that don’t use their manners… not saying “excuse me” and “thank you” are the two worst! UGH!!
7. Your go-to late night food is NACHOS… extra cheese, please!
8. You’ve just been challenged to a dance off, what do you have the DJ play? A mix from the most current Step Up movie!
9. What’s the craziest thing that’s ever happened while you’ve been working at Howl? The Super Bowl Experience right outside of Howl Indy on Georgia Street… one whole week of utter chaos and crazy!
10. The #1 song from the 90s that everyone needs to have on their playlist is Barbie Girl – Aqua!
So now you know, if you want to get Julie on the dance floor, all you have to do is request Barbie Girl! What would make Julie happy? If you booked your next party or event at Howl at the Moon, obviously! Then you’ll get to ask her about her dinner with the Zac Brown Band.