Posted on May 15, 2015
If you’ve ever been to Howl at the Moon Philadelphia, then you know it’s a high-energy, good time that goes well past last call. We thought it’s time you got to know the man that keeps the whole show running, our General Manager Chris! Chris has been with Howl at the Moon for a long time, so he know all the ins and outs of making a night at Howl great. Read through our interview with Chris to find out how he handles the madness, who his favorite artists are, and what drinks are best to order off our menu.
Name: Chris Severo
Job: GM Philadelphia
Years with Howl: Almost 5 years.
1. What’s your favorite thing about working at Howl? The absolute craziness that comes along with it. The energy in the club is incredible always! As I get older, Howl keeps my mind, body and spirit young!!!
2. Name your top 3 favorite drinks on the menu! Adios Mo Fo, Pink Paradise, Whiskey.
3. What musician or celebrity do you think is your kindred spirit? A mix of Drake, Miley Cyrus and my man JB, Justin Bieber. I like to come off hard like the Biebs, crazy like Miley but really at the end of the day I am a softy like Drake and I hate sleeping alone…cuddler.
4. What 3 artists are repeatedly playing on your Spotify right now? Drake, Sam Smith, and Zac Brown Band. I’m all over the place.
5. If you could have dinner with any musician, dead or alive, who would it be? Elvis of course. Baddest man in history, had it all, women, cars, planes, his own world, more women…
6. What’s your biggest pet peeve? Wasted Booze!!!
7. Your go-to late night food is an entourage of candy. All kinds.
8. You’ve just been challenged to a dance off, what do you have the DJ play? Doesn’t matter, ol’ “Golden feet Severo” can dance to anything. I once was thrown outta Sunday mass cuz everyone was more focused on my dancing than the priest’s service…
9. What’s the craziest thing that’s ever happened while you’ve been working at Howl? I withhold my right to speak on this one for I may no longer be an employee at Howl at the Moon once it was read…
10. The #1 song from the 90s that everyone needs to have on their playlist is I don’t remember the 90’s, but if the Macarana was in the 90’s then that’s it.
Today we learned: don’t you dare challenge Chris to a dance off because you will lose. Stop by Howl Philly to say hi to Chris, but make sure you don’t leave any half empty glasses – drink it up! Enter below to win a Happy Hour party and bring all your friends to make Chris the happiest GM you’ll ever see.