Posted on June 8, 2015
How does Howl at the Moon Hollywood keep the party going? Because Matthew, our General Manager, has been working his butt off to keep the music going! Matthew is another Howl at the Moon old timer, so we wanted the chance to get to know him a little better. Read our interview with him below!
Name: Matthew Malliski
Job: General Manager
Years with Howl: 10
1. What’s your favorite thing about working at Howl? The people, I constantly see regulars that come in from time to time, whether it be once a year or once a month. They are all amazing and its great seeing them every chance i get!
2. Name your top 3 favorite drinks on the menu! Angry Balls, Treat yourself! and Pink Paradise
3. What musician or celebrity do you think is your kindred spirit? Young Marlon Brando!
4. What 3 artists are repeatedly playing on your Spotify right now? Journey, Chicago and Metallica
5. If you could have dinner with any musician, dead or alive, who would it be? Jim Morrison
6. What’s your biggest pet peeve? Laziness…..
7. Your go-to late night food is In N Out burger
8. You’ve just been challenged to a dance off, what do you have the DJ play? Im sexy and i know it…
9. What’s the craziest thing that’s ever happened while you’ve been working at Howl? There is no way to sum that up into one particular experience, I would rather say that my entire experience working at Howl is eventful and full of surprises!
10. The #1 song from the 90s that everyone needs to have on their playlist is I do it for you by Bryan Adams
Well now you know, Howl at the Moon Hollywood is full of surprises and if you want to find out what they are, you’re just going to have to come in! If you fill out your info in the form below, you might even win a free Happy Hour party at the Howl of your choice so you can see how all our hard working GMs keep the show going.
Interested in meeting more of our staff? Check out all our other Howl at the Moon interviews here!