Posted on January 30, 2015
Being a server can be a tough gig. You have to be able to navigate through the crowds, not spill drinks, and remember everyone’s order – not the easiest thing in the world! Luckily for those of you in Baltimore, you have Amber, who is a pro at it! You may have seen her front and center on the Facebook page or on our Instagram, always with a big smile on her face.
Years with Howl: 2 years
1. What’s your favorite thing about working at Howl?
My job is to literally have fun! The people I work with is a huge plus.
2. Name your top 3 favorite drinks on the menu!
O Face, Moon Walker, and Purple Haze.
3. What musician or celebrity do you think is your kindred spirit?
4. What 3 artists are repeatedly playing on your Spotify right now?
Nick Jonas, Saint Raymond, Broke
5. If you could have dinner with any musician, dead or alive, who would it be?
6. What’s your biggest pet peeve?
7. Your go-to late night food is breakfast at Blue Moon Cafe!
8. You’ve just been challenged to a dance off, what do you have the DJ play?
“I’m the ish” by DJ Class
9. What’s the craziest thing that’s ever happened while you’ve been working at Howl?
A co-worker and I started the Electric Slide to “I Will Survive” and the whole bar was doing it by the end of the song!
10. The #1 song from the 90s that everyone needs to have on their playlist is
“I Want It That Way” – Backstreet Boys
Now you know, if you’re looking for drink suggestions from Amber, go with the O Face, Moon Walker, or Purple Haze. If you want to see Amber in action, come by Howl at the Moon Baltimore. We’ll even make it easy one you. Just click the image below and fill out the form to be entered to win a FREE happy hour party for you and up to 100 friends!