Alright, we’ve all been there. You’re at a party or dance bar and someone puts on a song that’s a complete mood killer. A slow jam during a high point in the night or EDM in a room full of oldies fans. Don’t be that guy. No one likes that guy. So, to make sure you are the fan favorite in the crowd, study up on some of the best piano bar anthems that always get the crowd going before you head out for your next night out at Howl at the Moon.
The awesome thing about Howl at the Moon is that we’re not just your average dueling piano bar. We have a full band of entertainers with drums, guitars, tambourines, and more all in addition to the keys! That means these talented musicians can tackle most songs you throw at them. These songs are sure the make it in front of the entertainers at any piano bar because they already know how to play them and they know they’re crowd pleasers! So jot down some ideas from this list and make friends with your local Howl entertainers instantly.
Best Piano Bar Songs to Request*
*In no particular order. They’re all fabulous!
- Sweet Caroline – Neil Diamond
- Don’t Stop Believing – Journey
- Wagon Wheel – Old Crow Medicine Show
- Baby Got Back – Sir Mix A Lot
- Piano Man – Billy Joel
- Livin’ on a Prayer – Bon Jovi
- Single Ladies (Put a Ring on It) – Beyonce
- Are You Gonna Be My Girl – Jet
- I Want You to Want Me – Cheap Trick
- I Love Rock and Roll – Joan Jett & The Blackhearts
- I Wanna Dance With Somebody – Whitney Houston
- Short Skirt / Long Jacket – Cake
- Jessie’s Girl – Rick Springfield
- Bohemian Rhapsody – Queen
- Friends in Low Places – Garth Brooks
- Mr. Brightside – The Killers
- Pour Some Sugar on Me – Def Leppard
- The Real Slim Shady – Eminem
- Born to be Wild – Steppenwolf
- No Diggity – Blackstreet
- Let’s Dance – David Bowie
- Miami – Will Smith
- Blister in the Sun – Violent Femmes
- Wannabe – Spice Girls
- O.P.P. – Naughty by Nature
- No Scrubs – TLC
- Ignition (Remix) – R. Kelly
- Bye, Bye, Bye – N’sync
- Started from the Bottom – Drake
- Rump Shaker – Wreckx-N-Effect
- Bulletproof – La Roux
- Shake it Off – Taylor Swift
- Hollaback Girl – Gwen Stephani
- Hypnotize – The Notorious B.I.G.
- Like a Virgin – Madonna
- Man! I Feel Like a Woman – Shania Twain
- Gold Digger – Kanye West
- Billie Jean – Michael Jackson
- Teach Me How to Dougie – Cali Swag District
- Whatever song is currently rotating at #1 on the Top 40s (Think Taylor Swift, Justin Beiber, or Beyonce)
There you have it! The best song requests to put into any piano bar, jukebox, DJ or whatever. These are all guaranteed crowd pleasers. So bookmark or memorize this list so that next time you’re staring at a song request slip at your favorite piano bar (eh-hem), you’ll know exactly what to put in that will get everyone dancing and singing along! Make sure you check out our top selection of summer songs, party songs and 90’s songs.
Looking for an excuse to test out this list of best piano bar songs? We have an awesome one for you – a Happy Hour party for you and all your friends! Just click on the form below to get started on booking your party.
Check out what’s going on at your nearest Howl:Go Back