It is finally springtime in Boston and we at Howl at the Moon, the best live music bar in Boston, could not be happier. It’s time for the Sox to play baseball, watch the Celtics and the Bruins (hopefully) in the playoffs, the Boston Marathon and so much more. Check out these fun activities you can do in Boston this spring:
Explore one of Boston’s many historic trails
- With so much history reaming through the streets of Boston it’s hard to take it all in at once! Luckily there are plenty of planned walking tours that will guide you through all the events that made America what it is today.
Kayak on the Charles River
- What better way to take advantage of the nice weather’s arrival than a scenic kayak ride on the Charles River? Also, think about the awesome Snapchat story you can post along the way.
Visit a museum
- Whether it be the Boston Museum of Fine Arts or the Museum of Science, you’re guaranteed to have one entertaining afternoon.
Go to a Sox game at historic Fenway Park
- With opening day right around the corner, April 3rd to be exact, now is the perfect time to snag some tickets for you and the squad!
- If you’re from Boston you may remember riding the swan boats on a field trip or two growing up. These rides aren’t just for kids! They are perfect on a beautiful day to feed the swans.
Shake it at Howl at the Moon
- There’s no better way to end a weekend night than singing and dancing to all your favorite songs at Howl at the Moon! Reserve your table at Howl today.