– All guests must be 21+ to enter. If anyone arrives under the age of 21, they will not be allowed inside.
– Happy Hour Party dates and start times are subject to change. There is a higher risk of November and December party dates changing due to private event buyouts during the holiday season.
– Party privileges are for the date and time specified to you.
– No rights, privileges, drink offers or other specials will apply to this Happy Hour Party other than what is stated in your confirmation email.
– Happy Hour parties ARE NOT private parties.
– The party host is responsible to notify all guests of their privileges before the party.
– Happy Hour parties DO NOT include table reservations or express entry (unless specified otherwise to you directly). All guests must wait in line to enter upon arrival. If you arrive and we are at capacity, you will have to wait in line until ample guests leave allowing you to enter. We recommend arriving earlier than later to avoid this.
– If you or your guests arrive after your happy hour, you will not receive the party specials.
– Happy hour parties are not redeemable for a cash value and hosts cannot make money off of this win. If it is discovered that you are selling tickets to attend your happy hour at a cost, your party will be cancelled and you will be banned from ALL Howl at the Moon and partnering establishments.
– An inherent risk of exposure to COVID-19 exists in any public place where people are present. By visiting Howl at the Moon, you and your guests voluntarily assume all risks related to exposure to COVID-19.