Believe it or not, the Fourth of July will be here before you know it. This is the best time of year to show your patriotic side. Whether you are attending a backyard BBQ or simply spending the holiday relaxing at home, these 4th of July cocktail recipes are sure to get you in the holiday spirit. We have searched the web for the best red, white and blue drinks and we think we have found the most festive and the most refreshing summer drink recipes. These Fourth of July cocktails are definitely worth trying. From Jello Shots, to sangria, to strong cocktails, we have found the best recipes to try. So get ready. It’s time to explore the top Fourth of July recipes in the USA!
Fourth of July Cocktail
- 1 ounce watermelon schnapps
- 1 big splash cranberry juice
- 1 very thin slice jalapeno or serrano pepper
- 1 slice lemon
- 1 slice lime
- 1 1/2 ounces tequila
- 1/4 ounce blue curacao
- 1/2 ounce simple syrup
- Watermelon wedge, for garnish (optional)
Mix the schnapps and cranberry juice in a shaker; pour into an ice-filled glass. Muddle the jalapeno pepper, lemon and lime slices, tequila, blue curacao and simple syrup (to make a batch, dissolve sugar in equal parts hot water and chill) in the shaker. Slowly strain into the glass over the red layer. Garnish with watermelon, if desired.
Bomb Pop Jelly Shots
- 3 oz blue raspberry flavored gelatin (not diet)
- 3 oz cherry flavored gelatin (not diet)
- 1/2 oz unflavored gelatin (this is two packages), divided
- 1 cup boiling water, divided
- 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream
- 1/4 cup cherry flavored vodka
- 1/4 cup blue raspberry vodka
- 1/4 cup lime flavored vodka
This one gets a bit complicated, but believe us… it’s worth it! Head over to http://www.tablespoon.com/ for the full recipe
- 1 oz. light rum
- 1 oz. coconut rum
- ½ oz. blue curacao
- Garnish: filet mignon, shrimp, scallops… BBQ in a glass!
Combine all ingredients in a glass filled with ice and stir. Garnish with a filet mignon, shrimp and scallops skewered.
The Bloody Firecracker
- 2 oz. Skinnygirl Cucumber Vodka
- 2 oz. low-sodium tomato juice
- Splash lemon juice
- Squeeze lime juice
- Dash Worcestershire sauce
- Dash hot sauce
- Sprinkle celery salt
- Cucumber wheel
- Lime wedge
Combine all ingredients in a cocktail shaker filled with ice. Shake vigorously and strain into a glass filled with ice. Enjoy!
Check out what’s going on at your nearest Howl:Go Back