Posted on May 29, 2015
We all know that Howl at the Moon is the place to be in Baltimore if you want to be entertained and kept dancing all night and we have to say that part of that awesomeness is due to our General Manager, Paul! If you’ve been a long time guest of Howl at the Moon, then this might be a familiar face, because Paul’s been with us for 10 years! Talk about company pride. Get to know this Howl veteran in our short interview below!
Job: General Manager – Baltimore
Years with Howl: 10 years
1. What’s your favorite thing about working at Howl? The support from everyone from the corperate level to my staff.
2. Name your top 3 favorite drinks on the menu! The O Face, Adios Mofo and Cherry Bomb
3. What 3 artists are repeatedly playing on your Spotify right now? (Google Play) Avicii, Eric Church and Jason Aldean
4. If you could have dinner with any musician, dead or alive, who would it be? I had dinner with the Zach Brown band and that was a great experience
5. What’s your biggest pet peeve? WHITE SOCKS
6. Your go-to late night food is? Pop Tarts
7. You’ve just been challenged to a dance off, what do you have the DJ play? Uptown Funk. Im not really a dancer, but I find myself moving along to that one from time to time.
8. What’s the craziest thing that’s ever happened while you’ve been working at Howl? That would have to be the Grand Opening of Boston, that was pure craziness for a few days.
9. The #1 song from the 90s that everyone needs to have on their playlist is? Cant touch this, MC Hammer
So now you know, don’t wear your white socks to Howl at the Moon Baltimore if you want to stay on Paul’s good side! If you really want to make him smile, enter to win a happy hour party below and bring all your friends. Nothing makes Paul happier than a club full of people dancing until close. Oh wait, that makes everyone happy. Enter below!