Do you really need an excuse to have a drink on any day during the week? We did not think so, but if you do, may we suggest pouring this down your gullet on National Pi Day (yes, it is really a thing) on March 14th. Apple Pie on the Rocks is a tantalizing bodyslam to your tastebuds that we are pretty sure you are going to want a bathe in. Special shout out to Jackie of Began Yack Attack for this amazing recipe!
Apple Pie on the Rocks
Author: Jackie of Vegan Yack Attack
Recipe type: Drink, Beverage
- 1 oz. Vanilla Vodka
- 1 oz. Fireball Whiskey
- 4 oz. Organic Apple Juice
- Pinch of Ground Cinnamon
- Brown Sugar for the rim (Grind a little finer for more successful sugaring)
- Optional: Cinnamon Stick for Garnish
- Wet the rim of your rocks glass just a little, and gently sugar the rim with the brown sugar.
- In a martini shaker, pour the vodka, Fireball, apple juice and ground cinnamon together with a handful of ice cubes.
- Shake 10 times and pour the contents into the glass without wiping off the sugar rim.
- Serve chilled and with a cinnamon stick, for garnish.
Looking for a party venue? Howl at the Moon can host amazing birthday parties, bachelor parties, bachelorette parties, holiday parties, corporate events and more.
Check out what’s going on at your nearest Howl:
Boston | Chicago | Columbus | Denver | Fort Lauderdale | Foxborough | Indianapolis | Kansas City | Louisville | Milwaukee | Orlando | Philadelphia | Pittsburgh | San Antonio | Washington, D.C.Go Back