Please Always Remember to Drink Responsibly
When Jimmy Buffet wrote “Margaritaville”, we do not think he had these recipes in mind. From Sriracha to Chocolate, the margarita recipes below are sure to be new “must haves” on your drinking list. Lost your shaker of salt and need more ideas? Check out our Pinterest page for even more great margarita recipes. Not a margarita fan? Then check out our drinks page for other fine selections.
The Blue Margarita
- 3/4 cup (6 oz.) 1800 Silver Tequila
- 1/2 cup (4 oz.) blue curacao
- Margarita mix
- Lime wedges
Mix everything in a pitcher, add ice and enjoy!
souce – jasonandshawnda.com
Strawberry Sriracha Margarita
- 2 cups strawberries, hulled and chopped
- 1/2 cup 1800 Silver Tequila
- 1/4 cup Contreau (or other orange flavored liquor)
- 1 tbs agave nectar
- 1/2 tsp Sriracha
- 2 cups ice
Add all ingredients to a blender, blend until smooth. Pour into a sugar rimmed margarita glass
source – domesticfits.com
- ½ cup chocolate syrup
- ¾ cup 1800 Silver Tequila
- ¼ cup heavy cream
- 1/3 cup Cointreau
- 1/2 cup chocolate liqueur
- 1 tsp freshly ground canela (Mexican cinnamon)
- Shaved chocolate for the rim
- 2 tablespoons chocolate syrup for rim
- Chocolate for garnish
source – sweetlifebake.com
Pink Lemonade Margarita
- 1 (12 ounce) can of frozen pink lemonade concentrate, thawed
- 3 (12 ounce) cans of cold water – (use the empty pink lemonade can)
- 1 (12 ounce) can of 1800 Silver Tequila
- ½ (12 ounce) can of Grand Marnier
- Ice cubes
- Salt to rim the glasses
- 1 lime, wedged
Pour the (thawed) frozen lemonade concentrate into a pitcher, and fill the can with cold water.
Pour into the pitcher and repeat twice for a total of 3 cans of water.
Fill the can with tequila, and pour that into the pitcher.
Fill about half of the can with Grand Marnier, and pour it into the pitcher.
Chill in the fridge for at least an hour before serving. Or blend mixture with ice to make a frozen version.
Serve over ice in salt-rimmed glasses with a lime wedge!
source – blog
- 1800 Reposado Tequila
- Triple Sec
- Sweet And Sour
Check out what’s going on at your nearest Howl:Go Back