Party Space in Orlando
- Groups of 10-50: Reserved seating
- Groups of 30-100: Private use of the Moon Deck or reserved seating inside
- Groups of 100-200: Exclusive use of the Moon Deck and Sun Deck seating
- Groups of 150-600: Exclusive use of our venue
- Groups of 600-1200: Exclusive inside use of our venue for 600; we can also fit 1200 when incorporating outside tenting
- Have 1200+ guests? We can bring the show to you! Contact us today for more information.
Party Room Rental Orlando
Finding perfect party venues for corporate event in Orlando can be overwhelming. Howl at the Moon has everything you’re looking for in a corporate events venue including large and small banquet halls, party room rentals, corporate friendly entertainment, cocktails and customized catering packages to suit your event’s needs. Located on Orlando’s International Drive, our live music show bar rocks corporate events with exceptional performances and professional, fun and corporate friendly entertainment. Bring your next Orlando corporate event to Howl at the Moon for a night and corporate event your company will never forget. Book your party today.
Event Space Orlando
Howl at the Moon is the live music bar and of the top venues in Orlando. Your corporate event guests will enjoy an energetic and interactive live music show set to an infinite collection of music, from light dinner music to our full out band. On any given night, you can find our live band rocking anything from Beyonce to Guns N’ Roses, it’s all up to you! Howl’s entertainers can even perform a song custom made for your corporate event to pay homage to your company, a new product or even the guest of honor. Howl at the Moon is the optimal corporate event venue in Orlando, providing an exciting and celebratory atmosphere for your guests to socialize, dance and have a blast. Make sure you book your party today.
Our live music show can also be made optional for private events. The show can be tailored to meet your company’s needs.
- Food Stations
- Passed Hors D’oeuvres
- Action Stations
- Stage Call Downs
- Early Start Entertainment
- Customized Company Song
- Piano Banners with Company Name and Logo
- Specialized Company Drinks
- Complimentary Microphone Use
- Stage Use
- Audio Visual Equipment
- Photo Booths
- Specialty Cocktail Stations
- Ice Luge
- Candy Station
- Cigar Roller Station
- Caricature Artists
- Celebrity Impersonators
- Mojito Station
- Bourbon Tasting Station
- Martini Ice Luge (ask for photos of previous events)
- Fortune Tellers, Palm Readers and Handwriting Analogists
- Stilt Walkers
- Karaoke Equipment (For Karaoke Events)
- Casino Tables and Dealers (The whole nine yards)
- 120 Inch HD Projector Screen
- Additional Bands
- Acrobats and Cirque Performers
- Living Tables and Living Statues
- And more!
HOWL2GO Dueling Pianos
If you have more than 400 people or if you simply wish to host your event elsewhere, Howl at the Moon is still ready to be your corporate event entertainment! Howl2GO takes Howl at the Moon’s world famous show on the road to play events across the country. For pricing and availability, fill out our form and our Sales and Event Manager will contact you shortly.
Orlando Corporate Events
Howl at the Moon is an Orlando party event venue offering a variety of corporate events packages for groups of 10-1200 in both private and semi private spaces. We specialize in holiday parties, private parties, meetings, cocktail parties, networking events, fundraisers, team building events, award ceremonies and more. From 2 tables to a complete venue buyout, Howl at the Moon can facilitate your corporate event in Orlando with plenty of room. Our event planners will work with events of all sizes and budgets to throw a unique and entertaining event so sensational that your guests won’t be able to resist dancing.
“We had a corporate event at Howl at the Moon and they could not have given us a more wonderful welcome! Super fun evening, good food and great entertainment!”
“Good food, helpful staff, perfect for a corporate event, which we did. Everyone raved!”
“This night couldn’t have gone better. Thank you for helping us with our fundraiser, and the company song! It was the theme song for the rest of the convention!”