Click here to enter to win your very own Halloween Happy Hour Party!
Halloween is almost here, and spooky cocktails should be shared! Howl at the Moon not only prides itself on our live music show, we also like to think we know our booze! We have put together a list of some delectable “spooky” drinks in honor of Halloween.
- 14 medium radishes
- 7 pemiento-stuffed olives, halved crosswise
- 16 oz. gin or vodka
- 1 ounce vermouth
2. Vampire’s Kiss
- 2 oz. raspberry vodka
- 2 oz. Chamford raspberry liquor
- 3 oz. cranberry juice
- Red sugar for rimming
- 1 fluid oz. chilled peach Schnapp’s
- 1 splash chilled grenadine syrup
- 1 teaspoon chilled Irish cream liqueur
- 4 oz. vodka
- 2 oz .Rosemary-Lemon Syrup
- 2 teaspoons fresh lemon juice
- Licorice ice cubes
5. Witches Brew
- 2 oz. mixed pineapple and cranberry juice
- 2 oz. 7-Up or Sprite
- 1-1/4 oz. shot Malibu Coconut Rum
Please go to the appropriate website to see directions for each drink.
Check out what’s going on at your nearest Howl:Go Back