When people think of Foxborough, they think of football. Well, yes we are home to the 5-time Super Bowl champs, the New England Patriots, but that is not all this little town has to offer.
Here are a few favorite things this suburb has to offer whether you are moving here or just visiting:
Reasons to Live in Foxborough
1.It is small and easy to navigate- When there are no events going on at Gillette, you can get around Foxborough very easily. Being a small town, it can feel like everybody knows one another so if you get lost in this little town while visiting, pull into one of Dunkin’ Donuts and somebody will know how to point you in the right direction.
2. Patriot Place- The plaza right next to the stadium that is filled with entertainment. Movies, Bars, Restaurants, Games, Shopping, Painting, Exercise- you name it, we have it. It is a great outdoor place to walk around before a game or after work. There is always something to do in this plaza between eating at a variety of restaurants/bars to bowling– you will leave wanting to come back!
3. The Cranberry Bogs– Right behind the shopping plaza, you can take a relaxing walk along this hidden gem; and since we have all four seasons (which is just another added bonus), this place is perfect to walk year round! Not many people know about it, which is nice because it is never crowded.
3. The Hall- Here, you can get the history behind the New England Patriots, and see each one of the Lombardi Trophies they have won. You can get all your Pats gear here and maybe even run into some of the players!
4. Live Music- Of course, the go-to bar at this place is Howl Splitsville, which is a perfect place for all ages, corporate events, private parties, birthday parties, team building events, holiday parties, kids birthday parties, adult birthday parties, meetings, graduations and so much more. Another bonus in Foxborough is the Showcase Live, which is the entertainment venue next to the upscale movie theatre.
5. Gillette Stadium– Ah, home of the New England Patriots, the 5-time Super Bowl champs, arguably the greatest head coach and quarterback duo in NFL history What else do we have to say? Whether it is seeing the Patriots, Revolution or even catching a concert in the summer inside the stadium there is nothing quite like it, it gives you an experience unlike any other.
So, the next time you and your friends come over to Foxborough, we want to make sure you have an unforgettable time at Howl Splitsville. Get in touch with us today to book a party.