Now featuring Topgolf Swing Suite
Here at Howl Splitsville, we are reinventing bowling. We are used to that competition on the football field, but did you ever think about the friendly competition at the bowling lanes? Well, it is time to test your skills and show us if you have what it takes to be at the greatest bowling alley in Foxborough. Howl Splitsville is located in the heart of Patriot Place with a great view of Gillette Stadium, so while the Patriots are doing what they do best on Sunday afternoons, you could be doing what you do best only a few yards away. We have hosted a number of events with the New England Patriots and cheerleaders, New England Revolution, radio stations, country artists and a variety of corporate events. It is a whole new way to bowl all while enjoying the variety of food and drinks that we offer.
There are so many reasons why Howl Splitsville is the best bowling alley in Foxborough:
1. The location- In a plaza filled with stores, restaurants, a movie theatre and patriot pride, you really can’t beat it. You may even see some patriot players strolling in the plaza or better yet, at the bowling lane next to you!
2. Full service lanes- How many bowling alleys now a days have waitresses that come to your table and serve you? Howl Splitsville does!
3. You will always leave entertained- We have Howl at the Moon’s live music show every Thursday, Friday, and Saturday.
4. Two bars- After you’re done bowling on the lanes take a seat at one of two of our full service bars.
5. Inside and Outside seating- In the summer, make sure you are sipping on one of our refreshing cocktails on our patio outside, it’s a great place to people watch!
Howl Splitsville is Foxborough’s go-to choice to party: live music show and luxury bowling lanes. We can host kids birthday parties, adult birthday parties, networking events, team building events, holiday parties, meetings, graduations and so much more. Book your next party only at Howl Splitsville in Foxborough.Go Back